Undergraduate Associate Membership Requirements
Associate members are open to freshmen and sophomore. A student shall be considered for an associate membership if all the following conditions are met. The prospective candidate:
- Must be pursuing a business degree, with interest in majoring in accounting, finance, OR information systems.
- Must be currently enrolled, or have completed, Introduction to Business (BUS 101) OR Business Foundations (BUS 102).
- Must not be eligible to be a Beta Alpha Psi pledge (See pledge requirements).
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must attend Pledge Orientation Meeting
- Must submit Application for Associate Membership and a check for membership fees--$20